melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 19:41
Day 23


It's safe to say that my active rest day was a success! I walked to Bondi beach to Coogee beach following the coastal walk - went by 4-5 hidden beaches along the way. It took me about 2.5-3 hours because we made little stops to look out into waters - the view was so beautiful! I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to experience such wonders of nature.


I loved how there were a lot of ups and downs, steps, board walks and areas to walk along the rocks to see off the edges. There were heaps of people of all ages walking/jogging along the track. The whole experience was absolutely breathtaking and the next time I choose to complete the coastal walk, i'll be walking past Coogee to another beach a bit further down! My feet are sore, my body is tired but my soul is buzzing on life!


Before the walk, I stopped at Funky Pies (finally!) and grabbed myself a "no wurry curry" lentil pie. It was delicious. I paired my meal with an apple-beetroot-carrot-ginger juice. This cost me $12.50 and I was full until 4pm-ish. Actually I probably would have been okay for longer but I ate something anyways because I didn't want my body to drop into starvation mode without me knowing!


After the walk, I treated myself to Gelato Blue and tried their vegan brownie slider with peanut butter and caramel popcorn gelato. The brownie was so dense and decadent that I struggled to finish it, however the gelato was on point.


According to my FitBit, up until now, I torched 2,440 calories and walked 17.11km with 25,35 steps. Weowwwww! Well anyways, time for a couple hours of gaming then a goodnight snooze to re-energize my cells for a big workout tomorrow x

Labels: ,