melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Saturday, 4 July 2015, 16:26
Day 6

Regrettably, I caved last night at the movies and bought myself a packet of chips - Chilli Kettle chips, you are my kryptonite, especially when you're on sale. I'm not the one to worry myself over calorie and macro counting but this 185 gram packet of processed junk (however ever so delicious) left me feeling yuck and that got me curious in what I actually consumed. 910 calories, 14g protein, 48g fat and 106g carbohydrates. Oh god.

Leaving yesterday's mistakes behind, I started my Saturday with oatmeal and a big mug of green tea. I skipped my usual Bikram yoga class because I have work an hour after and the time between ending class and starting work is too close for my liking (i'm the type to leave about an hour early because i'm alway worried that i'll never find parking or if I do find parking, it's super far and i'll have to walk a considerable distance).

I had a very late lunch (about 2:30PM) after work and was finally able to try Green Palace Thai Vegetarian. Between two people, we ordered 4 curry puffs ($6), 6 spring rolls ($6), 8 pieces of fried tofu ($6) and a bowl of pad see eiw ($10). At first I was a bit skeptical of the faux chicken in the noodles as i'm usually not a fan of mock meats - surprisingly the 'chicken' tasted quite well and I would definitely buy this dish again.


Anyways i'll be spending the rest of my Saturday night watching movies, browsing blogs and planning things to do for the next few weeks during my break. One week of my holidays is already gone - oh how time flies when you don't have uni.

Labels: