melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 21:30
Day 39/40/41

FRI
Honestly I regret today's choices a little. I splurged on an orange and poppy seed muffin - it was giant and didn't taste too well, a raspberry cheesecake Subway cookie, four chocolate chip cookies and I pretty much just ate when I wasn't hungry for this whole day. I've fallen into habit where I just need to keep my mouth and mind busy with food. I've also developed a habit where I must have a coffee in hand before my 9AM lectures. I don't need the energy and the taste does not excite me like it used to.

I. Need. To. Get. My. Shit. Together.

SAT
I slept late and therefore I woke up late. AW MAN what am I doing to myself? I skipped my yoga classes because I honestly just don't have the motivation or interest anymore - I used to be SO keen for my Saturday classes but now i'm just eh. I've wasted $200+ from skipping classes...This is my last month on the yoga membership.

Things I did today:
- Watched 7 hours worth of YouTube videos.
- Completed shallow research for my Pharmacology presentation and report.
- Went over to my cousin's house for dinner! Yippeeeee - my fave place because my Aunty is so understanding that i'm vegetarian and doesn't try to stuff meat in to my mouth.

SUN
SMASH! SYDNEY'S MANGA AND ANIME SHOW.
I went last year and to be honest, I found it somewhat... boring. My friend asked me to go with her this year and I haven't hung out with her in forever so yes! Why not!

The only predominate recollection that I have from the last few days were that I allowed myself to consume dairy-included treats (in which i've been off for a quite some time) and now my body is suffering from their consequences. I have learnt my lesson - I hope. I was lazy, didn't want to prep anything plant based and just binged on the refined sugars.

I feel as if i'm the heaviest i've ever been and I feel 100x worse than what i've ever been.

Sometimes I just want everything to go away.

I'm having a really low weekend.

OK BYE NOW.