melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Thursday, 3 September 2015, 10:00
Day 65/66

Wed
Ahhhh i've become so unmotivated to workout or eat "healthy" over this weekend (I blame my period tbh). I always feel like shit - no, worse than shit, whenever this time of the month comes around. Beauty, self-love, motivation, strength... None of that exists and it's SO hard to gather all that back up after the wave. Sigh. Anyways tomorrow is a new day and there is no rule where it has to be anything the same as today.

But for now... i'm in a really shitty mood. I feel really down. Sad. Blue. Unhappy. These words are exactly how i'm feeling but they're not the correct words to use. I can't explain it - my mood just sucks. And I will eat a lot of icecream.

Thu
I made it to my 7AM class! However I do feel a little weaker and a little fluffier. Man I really need to keep consistent! I keep falling back to square one and if i'm going to continue doing that, then what's the point? I feel okay with the workout this morning I guess. I could have done better but I didn't so i'll just have to accept that and move on. After all, we control how our days go - and i'm choosing to not crawl around in puddles of self pity!

Workout
Warm up
300m row

1 rep every 90 seconds for 6 sets
5x 42.5kg deadlifts
30s hollow hold

18 minute cap
8x6 ring pulls
8x6 push ups
4x10 20kg overhead squats
3x15 burpees over bar
1x11 burpees over bar

I do feel much more motivated to study/not binge on junk whenever I get my butt to a morning Crossfit class. If I skip a morning workout or hit the gym, I feel less focused on my day tbh. Crossfit, I love u and i'm so glad I decided to try it out - i'm never leaving.

Today's agenda that I MUST finish:
  • MBLG Lecture 8 
  • MBLG Lecture 9
  • MBLG Lecture 10
  • MBLG Lecture 11
  • Finish your part for the MBLG group assignment
Tomorrow i'll try to catch up on my Physiology unit!