melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Sunday, 6 September 2015, 10:51
Day 68/69

SAT
I went out tonight for my friend's 21st birthday! He's the first one to take the big step in my little circle of friends and so everyone went hard (with alcohol) that night. I'm not really even sure of how much I drank and recalling the night just brings me to a very loud and bright place with a lot of movements. Partying with my friends is a safe place though and we all look out/after each other. However I am thinking of really committing to quitting alcohol to be honest. I don't like this gluggy after-feeling and i'm sure sober people can still have fun at parties involving drunk friends.


I also believe that I looked awful in all these pictures! My face round, my body wide and my legs thick. Ew. That is not the image that I was to be strutting around. And for recollection of memories... Here are the poorly taken selfies.

Hm yes I do realise that i'm very awkward when it comes to taking photos with other people. My shoulders tighten and expression becomes introverted. I'm just not a photo taking kind of gal because it allows me to see me for how I look to other people - and it's something that I don't quite like looking at.


Well this was a fun night and I will most likely be sober during the next 21st birthdays of my friends! Peace out x


SUN
I woke up naturally at around 7.30 AM and wasn't feeling too good. I still felt intoxicated from the alcohol but I guess it's because it had only been 7-8 hours and I did drink a lot. So bad. I felt sick. I did a quick morning abs check because I was really feeling sad about the amount of junk I had consumed, but they're still sort of there. I don't really have abs to begin with but I didn't grow a beer belly gut over night so phew.

Anyways after a long night of bad food (but good company), I was really craving something savoury, warm and filling. So obviously spaghetti was the solution. Yes. Spaghetti for breakfast because that is how my body wanted to break the fast. 


For the rest of today, i'm going to work on my presentation - for tomorrow's class - and a bit of my Physio lecture theory notes as I am so so so behind. And of course, i'll squeeze in a little (I mean a lot) of LoL time. I just NEED the game. I crave the game. Though I do crave this vegan chilli bolognese spaghetti more.  

Labels: