melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Thursday, 10 September 2015, 08:29
Day 73

I woke up at 6 with the intention of going to the 7AM crossfit class. I look at the WOD and i'm like eh that's a /little/ hard... maybe i'll sleep in a little longer and make it to the gym. 2 hours later of being stuck between an unconscious and conscious mode, I get a phone call from my Crossfit gym. And it's one of my coaches.

What. 

And i'm thinking, uhhh is something wrong, they've never called me. One of the first things that he said to me was "where have you been?". The conversation was me talking very slow and I was processing his words very slow too. OH GOD what has this sloth life turn me into? He mentioned that I was making such good progress and then I just stopped. And so now he's holding me accountable to turn up to class at 5PM today - he said that if he didn't, I probably wouldn't turn up for the whole week. And it hits me hard because it's 99.99% true. Well anywho, lets see how everything goes.. It's now 8.30AM and I probably won't be blogging again until tomorrow - so i'll update on these efforts then (and will update this post with the workout aswell). I'll be trying to catch up on a few lectures, maybe go for a walk? Maybe play a little LoL, maybe not? 

Current feels
- Motivated to get my body back to fit
- Inspired to better myself before i'm able to inspire others
- Determined to stop waking up then staying in bed doing nothing. 
- Feeling silly for letting the "oh I had a lot to drink last Saturday" excuse stop me from working out. As my coach said, "You shouldn't let that put you a step back, if anything, you should be taking three steps forward and sweat it out". And physiologically, sweating it out would release the toxins from your body - even though I believe I don't have any atm since Saturday was many days ago... lol

ANYWAYS IT'S DAY 73, NOT DAY 1. AND I'M GOING TO KEEP TAKING STEPS FORWARD. Ok bye now.

Workout
1 rep every 90 seconds
3x 15kg Power Snatch + OHS
5x 20kg Power Snatch + OHS

10 minute AMRAP with partner
8 Cal row
8 Burpees
8 15kg Power Snatches
Rounds: 3