melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Saturday, 12 September 2015, 16:44
Day 75

TODAY WAS A HECTIC VEGAN DAY OUT (with a few of my omni friends who are always up for good food). Current situation: food coma.


Lunch's main attraction was at Pizza Design Co. I really LOVE this place as they offer vegan pizzas without a hefty price of $30, as I would have to pay if I were buying from Crust or some other pizza joint. My pizza was a traditional authentic 13" base, spreaded with Sugo sauce and topped with vegan pepperoni, green capsicum, mushrooms and sweet potatoes. I also added some Tabasco sauce on after aswell. Mmmm. My friends also chose the vegan options - including vegan ham, peppers, white potatoes etc. I forgot to take a shot of their pizzas aswell! $18.  


Next up was at San Churros across the road. I only found out yesterday that the churros were vegan friendly when ordered with their dark chocolate dipping sauce. Sadly the vegan line is being discontinued as of Monday and so it was completely necessary to stop by San Churros today. "Churros for one" $8.95.


I think I hyped myself up a bit too much for these spanish donuts that when I actually came around to eating them, they were a little bit of a let down. They weren't as nice as the churros that i've had in America. I only ate two. They left me feeling heavy and unhappy with my body. And so to cure these blue feelings, I just had to stop by Messina for some dairy free Mango gelato. $4.80. 


And I definitely forgot that the mango there isn't as good as other places (mainly Cow and the Moon - they have THE BEST gelato in Sydney hands down). But I guess it was alright too. 

After all this food, I am confident to say that i've been fed well. 

Labels: