melonrouge
Maliney

21 | VEGAN | AUS
A collection of my workouts and occasionally food
Instagram

2016 OPENS
FOOD ADVENTURES
RECIPES
HIKES

Movements

BACK SQUAT
BENCH PRESS
CLEAN
DEAD LIFT
FRONT SQUAT
HSPU
OVERHEAD SQUAT
PULL UP
SHOULDER TO OVERHEAD
SNATCH
THRUSTER


Archives
June 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2016
August 2016
September 2016

Thursday, 24 September 2015, 16:09
Day 87

Waking up before my alarm always helps me in starting my day well. And going to Crossfit definitely sets a good mood for the rest of the day!

Workout
WOD 3RFT
10 pike push ups
10 37.5kg dead lifts
20 burpees
25 12kg KBS
30 6kg wall balls
400m run
Time: 33" 10'

I feel that I am getting better at running as i'm able to push myself to jog-sprint in the last run because I know it'll be over. I had to break all the movements up into sets as doing it unbreakable was just too much. Also I think I may have miscounted some of my wall balls.... Maybe in the last round, I only completed 25 rather than 30? Because mt time was about 1 minute faster than the rest which means I must have done something short as I am not THAT fit lol.

Heaps of busy things were done today!

After taking Khiem to his Physio appointment, I picked up Sarah and we headed to the gym. The workout kicked butt.

Workout
10 reps for 3 sets
3kg dumbbell squat and press
3kg dumbbell static lunge each side
15kg thruster
35kg deadlift
4kg dumbbell arm raises
4kg dumbbell bicep curls

In 10 minutes
50 sit ups
50 v crunches
50 russian twists
50 leg lifts
Time: 9"

1 minute for each movement
Normal plank
Right side plank
Left side plank

WE SPONTANEOUSLY GOT OUR EARS PIERCED We had a big vegan feed at Green Palace Thai. (Say whaaaat?) Okay okay, ear piercings may not seem like a big deal but you don't know our mothers...

We ordered the pad kee mao, duck with rice, chicken pad thai and satay chicken skewers. All of this plus another dish that was taken away summed up to only $48! I love the pricing here. The servings are decent and the prices are so worth it. P.S. the satay chicken skewers were sooooo good. I must come back here for more.


This is my single helix. Sarah got a quadruple helix done and it looks soooo pretty! I hope this doesn't get infected --then i'll definitely be dead by my mother hahaha.